Our researchers are working to inform responses and better understand the broader psychological and social impacts of systemic racism and inequality.
Research projects include racial bias, gender bias in industry and academia, sex differences in brain and behaviour, poverty and decision making, and cross-racial friendships and social adjustment.
EDI Research Highlights
- Social inclusion of women by male colleagues in STEM fields can improve their workplace experience
- Cross-racial friendships easier for children with good academic and social skills
- Reducing racial bias possible in older children
- Implicit race bias and the US election
- Hiring committees that don’t believe in gender bias promote fewer women