Dr. Lynn Alden is clinical psychologist and a Professor of Psychology at the University of British Columbia. She is a registered psychologist with the College of Psychologists of British Columbia and an Association of Cognitive Therapy-certified supervisor/trainer in cognitive therapy.
Research interests include cognitive processes in the anxiety disorders, social anxiety disorder, adult-onset post-traumatic stress disorder, and behaviour therapy.
Theoretical/Clinical Orientations: CBT; Evidence-based Interpersonal.
- Killam Faculty Research Prize (2012)
- Killam Faculty Research Fellowship (2007)
- Canadian Psychological Association Fellow (1994)
- Killam Teaching Prize for Excellence in Teaching (1993)
- Robert E. Knox Master Teaching Award (1992)