The Centre for Infant Cognition (CIC) at UBC is looking for a volunteer for their research lab focused on social and moral development of infants, toddlers, and young children. This volunteer position would require a commitment of approximately 10 hours/week for 8 months.
Position description and responsibilities:
- Maintaining ongoing positive relationships with participating families including contacting families and scheduling appointments using a research database
- Setting up experimental equipment according to prescribed protocols (e.g. Eye Tracking devices and recording materials)
- Helping with the consenting process with participating families
- Administering studies and assessments according to prescribed protocols at both labs
- Entering data into research database according to established protocols
- Assisting with validating and cleaning of data
- And other opportunities matched to your strengths!
Interested students should send their resume, cover letter, unofficial transcripts (screenshot of SSC will suffice). and availability Monday – Saturday (9AM-5PM) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to apply is April 10th, 2020.