The Memory and Cognition Lab (PI: Dr. Peter Graf) is recruiting a volunteer Coding Research Assistant.
- As a Volunteer Coding Research Assistant, you will be cleaning, transcribing, and coding audio recordings of undergraduate participants and having weekly meetings with your project supervisor.
- We expect a commitment of 10 hours/week from July through August. Work can be done remotely on your own schedule.
- Current or former UBC students
- Previous research experience is preferred, but not required
- Prior experience in audio transcription and coding is preferred, but not required
- Prior experience in programming is preferred, but not required
To apply for the position, please email Nada at: email@example.com with the following information:
- Your CV/Resume
- Your weekly availability
The application deadline is July 30, 2023.
About the Memory and Cognition Lab
Research in Memory and Cognition Lab focuses on a wide range of topics in cognition and it motivated by questions such as What are the perceptual and cognitive processes that mediate learning and remembering? What cognitive and other variables are responsible for differences among individual in learning and remembering? How emotion affects memory?