The UBC Behavioral Reward, Affect, and Impulsivity Neuroscience (BRAIN) Lab is recruiting volunteers to assist with projects examining impulsivity in populations with gambling, stimulant use, or bipolar disorders using fMRI and TMS. Tasks may include recruiting and enrolling participants, leading research interviews, administrative duties, transferring and securing data, and data entry.
- Flexible, adaptable, positive, and strong communicator
- Must be available 10 hours/week over the next 12 months
- Must be available in-person at UBC on Thursdays over the next 3 months
- Preferred: background in health science, psychiatry, psychology, and/or neuroscience
- MATLab proficiency is an asset, demonstrated through taking courses or previous project experience
This is the perfect opportunity for those wanting to strengthen their interest in mental health and addictions and those planning for graduate school to further their studies. For more information and for those interested please send your resume/CV to the research manager email@example.com and CC the research coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
The UBC BRAIN Lab, part of the Department of Psychiatry, focuses on research related to addition, concurrent disorders, and decision making.