The UBC Parenting Lab is looking for dedicated volunteer research assistants to participate in meetings, code and transcribe parent interviews, and help with other lab tasks.
Volunteering with the Parenting Lab will give you a great opportunity to conduct research firsthand and learn about ADHD and parenting. You will be expected to volunteer 5 to 6 hours a week until the end of the school year, following this our hope is that you will be hired for a longer term paid position with more hours and responsibilities.
- To learn and conduct research firsthand
- Be a part of a fun research team!
- Potential for longer term paid position
- Enrolled as a Psychology student at UBC and intending to pursue graduate studies (ideal for 4th year students who are looking to take a gap year before applying to graduate school)
- Priority given to candidates with an average of 80% or higher
- Available to commit 5-6 hours each week
To apply, submit your CV/resume, recent unofficial transcript, and timetable/availability by emailing us at cjlab[at]psych.ubc.ca.
Deadline to apply is March 5th.