Digital signage is a high profile electronic tool to improve engagement and accessibility to the departmentʼs activities and services. UBC Psychology’s digital signage features announcements, news, student activities, events, study participant opportunities and more. Our screens are active from 6 am to 8 pm weekdays for displaying content provided by the Psychology community and UBC’s campus-wide content.
All content must have dimensions of 1280px x 720px and a resolution of 300ppi (pixels per square inch) static content must be provided as JPEG or PNG files.
- Design guidelines for digital signage
- Content specifications for digital signage
- Commercial content, including external advertising, is not permitted
- Displaying content is at the discretion of the department
- Download UBC’s Digital Signage Templates
All submissions must:
- Adhere to the content guidelines and specifications (as indicated above)
- Include a Start Date and End Date of provided asset(s)
- Include the desired duration of asset(s)
- Be submitted 1 week before the desired Start Date (to account for changes to the asset and to maintain a manageable workflow)
- Once we have a copy of your signage content, it will be reviewed and then posted on the digital signage screens.
If you are interested in having your content displayed contact comm.web[at]psych.ubc.ca.