To ensure your request is processed in a timely manner, please note the following important information.
- Ensure that all expense and travel claim forms have been signed by the grantholder.
- Ensure that all required supporting documentation has been provided.
- Ensure that all expense or travel claims are made out to only one payee.
- To receive direct deposit include your UBC employee ID number.
- Submit reimbursements in a timely manner.
- Original signed forms must be submitted to the “Reimbursements” mail slot.
NOTE: All claims will be reviewed for compliance with relevant policies. Links to policies and guidelines, including Entertainment expenses, can be found through UBC Arts Finance.
Below is a list of reimbursement forms and accompanying guidelines for department-related expenses. If you’re experiencing issues with the PDF forms, please see this How-To guide for assistance.
- Area Support Funding Application (PDF)
- General Expense Reimbursement Form (PDF) | Instructions & Guidelines
- Lost Receipt Form (PDF)
- Office Supply Order Form (Online)
- Online Subject Participant Payment Reimbursement Form (PDF)
- Payment to a non-UBC individual | Guidelines
- Travel Expense Reimbursement Form (PDF) | Instructions & Guidelines
If you have questions, please contact the UBC Psychology Finance Team:
Phone: 604-822-2910 | Email: finance[at]psych.ubc.ca