The March for Science champions robustly funded and publicly communicated science as a pillar of human freedom and prosperity. The March for Science is a celebration of science. It’s not only about scientists and politicians; it is about the very real role that science plays in each of our lives and the need to respect and encourage research that gives us insight into the world.
Join the satellite March for Science in Vancouver on April 22.
- Dr. Scott Sampson: Paleontologist & CEO of Science World
- Erin A’tman Ryan: Research Coordinator with the BC SPCA & proud member of the Syilx (Okanagan) Nation
- Ian Bushfield: Executive Director of BC Humanists Association
- Dr Catherine Anderson: Clinical Associate Professor @ UBC (Faculties of Dentistry and Medicine)
- Abby Schwarz: Marine biologist & founding member of SCWIST
- Armin Mortazavi: Science cartoonist, BSc in Microbiology/Master’s in Digital Media
March Location and Routes:
Queen Elizabeth Theatre Plaza –> Creekside Park (near Science World)
Visit the March for Science Vancouver Facebook page for more details